It is a romantic beautiful pop-up card of 90 deg with Effel tower may be a wonderful gift for your mother, wife or other loved ones . Do it yourself and gift it lovely people. Dimensions of the finished card: opened — 11.4x25.4 cm, collapsed — 11.4x12.7 cm.
- Craft knife (blade 30 deg)
- Stylus with smallest ball
- Steel ruler
- Smooth stick
- Cutting mat
- Color cardstock 114x254 cm ( >200 gsm )
- White paper A4 ( 120-200 gsm )
- Gather all instruments and materials. Print the template on white paper (or cut the template on your cut-machine).
- Cut solid lines: cut out all removable parts first. Use steel ruler to cut direct lines. Be carefully: don't make mistakes.
- Check your work and cut out the card from the sheet by knife or scissors.
- Fold the card: turn the card to the back and bend the main valley fold first.
- Carefully bend all valley and mountain folds. Valley folds bend on the back side of the card, mountain folds - on the front side.
- Finally collapse the card in half: place it on table and pull half of the card over, ensuring that all folds are correct.
- Use smooth stick to fix all folds.
- Make a cover and place the card in it.